Tomorrow’s Marketing Leaders
Designed for management, sales, and marketing professionals this course will walk you through how to research, plan and execute successfully a trade show participation project, what marketing tools to use, and how to train your staff. Some of the topics include: strategy, attendees, knowing why you are there, making good impressions, promotions, prospecting, and after the show. By the end of this course, you will be able to research new market opportunities, plan and participate in a trade show, plan and prepare the marketing strategy for the event, develop the right behaviour on the trade show floor.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
1. Evaluate the potential ROI of each trade show .
2. Integrate online and offline marketing for pre-show, during show and post show campaigns
3. Develop a trade show marketing plan
4. Develop a follow-up technique to get orders from buyers who didn’t buy at the show.
5. Design email script, qualifying questions and techniques to approach potential buyers