While all businesses focus their efforts on excellent customer service it usually ends there. It is also important that the relationship built with the customer from the point of sale is sustained. The goal of your business should be to develop brand ambassadors and it starts with your regular customers! This course is designed for the leaner to understand and acknowledge their role in the development of a culture of Service. It is expected that the learner will have a clear understanding of their role in customer relationship and learn skills in handling difficult situations with ease so as to project a positive and professional image of the business to its customer.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
1. Understand the importance of customer relationships
2. Identify the components of Customer Relationship Management
3. Describe the factors that can cause Customer Relationship Management to fail
4. Understand the different ways that an employee can affect CRM
5. Use the material presented to develop a customer-centered approach
6. Identify types of customers and recognize their potential impact on the business of their organization